With only 4 weeks to go before Africa Sugar Virtual takes place from 7-8 December, this is your opportunity to find out what is happening across the African Continent in terms of investment activity, technologies driving productivity in agriculture and factory operations and supply and demand dynamics.
You can save 20% with promo code FKB2366VIE.
Click here for the discount to be automatically applied: https://bit.ly/309p80f
Key topics for 2021:
- Find out about the main logistics corridors for sugar trade on the continent
- Examining North Africa’s sugar markets and supply/demand dynamics
- Focusing on developing a sugar integration model to provide more value and mitigate risks
- Hear from one of the main players in East Africa about the opportunities for ethanol and bagasse co-generation
- Hear directly from the Uganda’s Sugar Manufacturers Association on the country’s sugar production, consumption and markets.
- Mark Whitehead, Head of Outbound Logistics, Illovo Sugar Africa
- Karim Soloman, Head of Sugar Market Analysis, Wilmar International
- Hassan Erwa, General Manager – Sales and Marketing, Kenana Sugar Company
- Farhan Nakhooda, Projects Director, Madhvani Group/Kakira Sugar Limited
- Michael Gessese Tesema, Director-General, Ethiopian Rural Energy Development and Promotion Center
- Jim Kabeho, Chairman, Uganda Sugar Manufacturers Association
VIEW AGENDA >> https://bit.ly/309p80f
Free to attend pre-conference webinar
Uncover efficiencies and sustainability in the sugar value chain
18 November 2021
Join us for a free two hour webinar on new approaches in sugar markets including renewable energy opportunities, ESG risk and opportunities, AfCTA, financing for new areas, and blockchain.
Join free webinar here: https://bit.ly/309p80f